[thelist] Flash Developement Standards

Steve Bond steve.b at dflame.com
Fri Sep 22 14:10:36 CDT 2000

Hi there,

I'm working out a Flash Development Standards document for my the company
where I work: embedded bitmaps vs. linked bitmaps, importing precompressed
bitmaps (eg. jpgs) vs. non-compressed bitmaps, SWF file sizes, etc. It's the
kind of thing we would pass on to new hires and also to contractors. I was
wondering if anyone out there has done any similar documentation or knows of
any links to useful resources upon which I might be able to draw. Any and
all stray thoughts on the matter are welcome.

Thanx,

--Steve Bond