[thelist] more lawyer-happy-annoyances

Mike Migurski mike at cloudfactory.org
Tue Sep 26 16:15:22 CDT 2000

goddammit! one laid-off employee posts a stupid message to fuckedcompany
in a fit of rage, and suddenly our logo is included with etoys, pets.com,
and others.

:(

sorry, venting.

-mike.

<tip>
use CVS to alleviate development headaches. Although meant for code
development, I've found it to be extremely useful for keeping track of
site revisions after a particularly hairy experience with a client who
had some "issues" making up their minds about content and architecture.
</tip>

                   michal migurski     mike at cloudfactory.org
                  tel:415.876.0939     AIM:migurski
    http://www.viberation.com/mike     ICQ:47513232