[thelist] CF: CFLOCATION Slap! Slap! Slap!

Jeff jeff at lists.evolt.org
Wed Sep 27 19:21:16 CDT 2000

frank,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Frank <framar at interlog.com>
:
: Can anyone suggest why an NT server would serve
: me 'The object has moved here' page, with the same
: bloody link?
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm guessing this problem is being exhibited in the netscape navigator,
correct?

if it's occurring only some of the time and only in netscape navigator then
the problem is a known issue with the browser and has nothing to do with the
nt server.

if, on the other hand, it does it *all* the time and in *any* browser, then
there's something up with your code that's causing it.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: This is one of those stupid little problems that make
: me want to grab anyone remotely responsible and
: slap'em around. Double Grrr with vinegar on top.

then aim your slap-happy, man-whore-slapping, quin-phalangied-fist at the
folks now owned by aol (netscape).

good luck,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden