[thelist] CF: CFLOCATION Slap! Slap! Slap!

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Sep 27 20:06:26 CDT 2000

Your application.cfm changes the page location of
someDirectory/somePage.cfm to itself when cookie.permissionCode is
not defined - this gives the error you mention. If it doesn't seem
like that should ever happen, are you are trying to set the
permissionCode cookie in application.cfm? ... Can't do this with CF -
set and read same cookie in one template, that is.

change:

<cfif #cgi.script_name# neq '/myDirectory/AccountLogin.cfm'>

to:

<cfif (#cgi.script_name# neq '/myDirectory/AccountLogin.cfm') AND
   (#cgi.script_name# neq '/someDirectory/somePage.cfm')>

--

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 827 3963