[thelist] Can't save TIF file as JPG

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Fri Sep 29 10:40:12 CDT 2000

2 things to try:

If you are using PS 5.5, try using "Save For Web" instead of just "Save as" with type .jpg - that will probably ignore whatever is keeping it from being saved as a .jpg.

If not try using option-command-c to copy all layers (on a Mac, I don't know the windows keyboard command to get the "Copy Merged" command), then make a new image (it should default to the size of what's on the clipboard, paste in your old image, flatten it and then try saving.