[thelist] Email Icons?

Bonnie McCoy bmccoy at jhmi.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:11:00 CDT 2000

thanks aardvark ... I think that trying to account for all of the possible variations in browser and OS versions will be the ammo that I need to recommend to FL that another approach, one that is more straightforward albeit less extravagantly technical, is warranted.

Again, the help from this list in sorting stuff out is invaluable.

 - b

>>> roselli at EARTHLINK.NET 10/02/00 02:42PM >>>

you might have to append the URL to the browser executable path
(which can be a bitch if folks don't all have the same install), or you
could try to (somehow) call the browser in the shortcut...

or you could just drag them from the appropriate browser and test
'em...