[thelist] cryptic question

Eduardo Dominguez lalo_dominguez at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 19:10:30 CDT 2000

Even using unix crypt() function solves nothing since a simple
for() loop will get the price in less than a minute. :(
The problem is that prices are numbers, so they are easily
manipulated. How can I mix letters/numbers so that even they
guy that coded the function that checked the price cant know
it ?

Sucks :1