[thelist] netscape+css+frames

Vi Nguyen viness2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:20:01 CDT 2000

The following is from an earlier post which I need clarification on. Which
script do I insert into the Frameset page? "preload_images" comes up as not
defined. Help! Thanks
---------------------------
When I resize the window on a framed page, Netscape loses the CSS. Have to
reload to get it back.

My solution:

function restore() {
        // used to be
        // window.location.reload();
        // use history.go(0) instead of reload
        // because it reposts form variables
        history.go(0);
}

<script language="JavaScript1.2">
        if (document.all) {
           preload_images();
        }
        else {
           window.onload=preload_images;
           //-- only need this for dynamic html menu with Netscape Navigator
4.x
           window.onresize=restore;
        }
</script>