[thelist] Email hosting

Liz Lawson lizlawson at charitycards.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 08:03:07 CDT 2000

I registered a domain with www.quickdomains.com and you can set this up,
along with (nasty) frames-based forwarding to your site. If you don't have a
site attached to that domain I guess it's not a problem.

I don't know if you can transfer domain names to them or if it's only
available if you register through them. The costs were included in the
domain registration.

HTH

Liz