[thelist] color blindness

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Oct 5 08:13:37 CDT 2000

As someone with a bit of a background in ergonomics, I can tell you that
some of that 10% of the population are not even aware that they are color
blind.
If your colour scheme is not "mission-critical" ( you don't rely on colour
as a major site navigation tool) then I say don't bother changing it.
Note: I did not take a look at the design. I'm offline currently.
Nicole