[thelist] apache problem

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Thu Oct 5 13:47:41 CDT 2000

Sorry, I've been lurking for a while.  Been very very busy.  I'm having
a problem with apache.  I added a couple of NameBased Virtual hosts into
my httpd.conf file.  Everything is working fine, except for now SSI's
don't work anymore under my new Virtual Hosts.  Here's how I set one of
them up(IP's and domains changed to protect the innocent):

NameVirtualHost 64.108.x.xx

<VirtualHost 64.108.x.xx>
    ServerAdmin root at mydomain.com
    DocumentRoot /home/httpd/demo/html
    ServerName demo.mydomain.com
    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/demo.error_log
    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/demo.access_log common
</VirtualHost>

SSI's are setup in the main part of httpd.conf as such:

AddType text/html .shtml .html .htm .inc
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml .html .htm .inc

why are my SSI's not working in the vhosts?

TIA

Jeremy Ashcraft
web dev/grease monkey