[thelist] Macromedia vs. Adobe

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 18:25:30 CDT 2000

Humph.  I wasn't even aware of the lawsuit.

Too bad the article writer couldn't reach adobe, as with only
one side it's just propaganda (no offense on M meant, that's
just how it works).

Scott
<tip author="Xav" type="putting your foot down">
Don't be afraid to sit down for a talk with your
customer if someone is insisting on breaking through
your processes.  If you're being asked to create HTML
templates when the design isn't even completed, you
might want to explain what "duplication of effort" is
and how much it could cost them.
</tip>

=====
Xavier