[thelist] Looking for advice on browser copy/paste bugs encountered on mysite

Hugh Blair hblair at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 6 21:29:58 CDT 2000

A quick test:

Using IE 5.01 ( 5.00.3105.0106 )
-- All types of copy/paste work without problem.

Using "@Home 2.01" (build 2,0,1,16) (a flavor of IE)
-- All types of copy/paste work without problem.

Using IE 5.5 ( 5.50.4134.0600 )
-- All types of copy/paste work without problem.

Using Netscape Communicater 4.75
-- All types of copy/paste work without problem.

I hope you find the solution to your problem.
-Hugh