[thelist] What does HTH mean in sign offs

Nick Young nyoung at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 9 16:02:57 CDT 2000

Hi folks -

I have just finished a site for Greenpeace -
www.greenpeace.org.nz/toxics-map

It has 'gone live' but I've just had a report of a bug that I can't
replicate.

Would really appreciate some of you people taking a look and seeing whether
you can, and whether you find any others.

The bug was in the 'cyber-action' send-a-letter-to-a-politician form -
basically that it wouldn't work.

cheers
Nick Young
www.website.co.nz