[thelist] What does HTH mean in sign offs

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Mon Oct 9 16:44:12 CDT 2000

I was able to submit the form ok using NN 4.7 and IE 5.0 on a Mac, but when I loaded the frameset after clicking on the enter link a got a scripting error that came from the frame containing /left.jsp

It seems to be related to the code near the bottom of the page that says:

            <param NAME="jitter" VALUE="2"/>
                <param NAME="color" VALUE="255 0 0"/>

You most likely don't want those forward slashes in there.

HTH :^)

On 10/10/00 at 9:43 AM, nyoung at xtra.co.nz (Nick Young) wrote:

> Hi folks -
>
> I have just finished a site for Greenpeace -
> www.greenpeace.org.nz/toxics-map
>
> It has 'gone live' but I've just had a report of a bug that I can't
> replicate.
>
> Would really appreciate some of you people taking a look and seeing whether
> you can, and whether you find any others.
>
> The bug was in the 'cyber-action' send-a-letter-to-a-politician form -
> basically that it wouldn't work.
>
> cheers
> Nick Young
> www.website.co.nz

Matt Fischer | e-fish solutions, inc.
877.WEB.FISH | 203.272.2987 | Fax 800.203.5816
mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com | http://e-fishsolutions.com