[thelist] designer burnout?

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Oct 9 23:46:48 CDT 2000

I was reading a book today ("A People's History of the United States" --
highly readable just open up to any page and get lost in it) and it
contained quoted passages in a differently sized and spaced font and I
thought to myself, 'How nice that I can read that font.' Ugh.

How do you keep from getting web burnout? Designer burnout? I was never a
print designer but I've been doing web design and dev for six years now. I'm
starting to get... tired of looking at my computer. What's a web geek to do?
How do you keep going? What inspires you?

- amanda

--
http://gawow.com