[thelist] mailing lists and newsletters software:

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Tue Oct 10 03:13:41 CDT 2000

At 03:51 AM 10/10/2000, thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org penned the following
words:
>If money's *really* no problem, then look at some of the industrial
>managers such as http://www.kana.com/ who will happily talk to
>the customer data held in data warehouses or personalisation
>systems.

Peter didn't mention personalisation in his post, so I assume (perhaps
wrongly) that he doesn't need too much of that. If so, I would recommend
Lyris any day. It's fast, it's cool, it can do basic personalisation (like
putting in subscriber name and email info), and (the best part), it's got
fail-safe unsubscribe. I like it. The UI for administering it could use
some work, but overall, it ain't bad.

It comes at several price points. Check out www.lyris.com for details

(No, I don't work for 'em. :)

Madhu