[thelist] Critque request: www.compulink-software.com

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Tue Oct 10 12:11:08 CDT 2000

Hugh Blair wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've just been handed the maintenance/update duties on:
> http://www.compulink-software.com
>
> This is a request for y'all to tell me what you like and/or don't like about
> thie site.  I have many issues with it already but the client has made it clear
> that updates will be built (and paid for) long before restructuring.

Hmmm...not bad overall...personally I don't like the navigation on the right, and I
don't see much use for the guestbook form at the bottom of the page.  Needs a
consistent font.  On following pages, the image nav bar across the top is nice but
the white font looks fuzzy.

Hope this heps,
Meredith

--