[thelist] Critque request: www.compulink-software.com

Hugh Blair hblair at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 10 12:49:21 CDT 2000

LOL - The "Endless Adventures" graphic/links at the bottom of the home page are
*not mine*.  These come from the artist they hired to redesign the site a few
months ago.  His contract *requires* this Advertisement.  Horrible, isn't it?
Have you ever met a designer that required this much space on the home page?
I'm stuck with it.

Thanks for your other comments.  I'm collecting them all and will report back
with the complete list plus my ideas just for a  sanity check.

-Hugh