[thelist] Critique Request: www.fontosaurus.com

Bailey, Dan dbailey2 at healthaxis.com
Tue Oct 10 13:43:14 CDT 2000

Thanks for the feedback!  :-)  Now, on to my counter-commentary... :-)

1. The font issues can be dealt with via the Prefs section.  Change the size
to something you like, and voila -- every time you return, you get to look
at the site exactly as you like it.  If the range of sizes there are still
too small, let me know, and I'll expand the range some more...  :-)

2. Hrmm.  I figured all the talk about "fonts" would be a dead giveaway.

3. Glad you like the organization.  I'm a firm believer in the K.I.S.S.
theory when it comes to site layout.

4. Me too!

5. I know, but still, it's interesting to see how he'd stack up.  :-)  I did
vote for him for Gov, back when I lived in MN.

6. Thanks!  I figured I needed something to sweeten the deal a bit!

A guy did email me today, though, wanting to send me a mountain biking
jersey instead of two bucks.  I'm a mountain biker.  What the Hell?  Why
not?  :-D

-- Dan (awaiting more comments)