[thelist] [OT] Networking W98

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Tue Oct 10 18:22:51 CDT 2000

the cable to connect two computers directly to each other is different from
one you would use to connect a computer o a hub. I think computer/computer
one is called a crossover cable, but I am not sure. Any network guru will
know what it is called. Without the right cable (surprise!) it won't work.
		HTH
		Nick

Nick Baker
Information and Training Officer