[thelist] tables- simple netscape problem (help)

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Oct 10 23:51:46 CDT 2000

Netscape doesn't entirely like table cell backgrounds. It doesn't really pay
attention to table cell heights either. My advice would be to used
exact-sized in each cell and/or fill each cell with a pixel set to the
height that you want in order to keep it open. Netscape really doesn't like
overly-complicated table structure + cell backgrounds so you'll probably
need to simplify, too.

- amanda