[thelist] WAP experience?

india_design at yahoo.com india_design at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 00:02:48 CDT 2000

There is a "Shopping cart in WAP" example on the http://www.asptoday.com
site - a simple search on the site will find it. There are 2 other articles
by Luca Passini on the Asptoday site - they are useful. He also runs a
mailing list on http://www.egroups.com with the title of WML and WML Script
programming (exact link is not here, but just search for 'wmlprogramming'
and you will get it. On Charles' site at http://www.asplists.com, there is a
very active list (2 actually) dealing with WAP (it is technically about ASP
with WAP - but anything about WAP/WML/WMLScript) goes there.
Regards,
Ashish