[thelist] Critique Request: www.fontosaurus.com

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.com
Wed Oct 11 02:10:20 CDT 2000

Just my 2 cents-

For starters, I really like the concept of preferences and I'm inclined to
try something like that myself.  If only there was a way to do it without
cookies...

Spiders and search engines usually do not click on buttons and submit forms.
A spider would have trouble indexing your font pages, for example, because
the only way I can see through the front door is through a submissionof a
form.

You might think about having href links to every site somewhere, even if it
is some site map or something so that the engines will grab the entirety of
your site.

Overall, good looking site.

-joshua

<tip>
ALT-Print Screen copies the contents of the current window to the clipboard.

But, did you know?  If the window is patrially off the screen only the
on-screen portion will be copied.  You can drag the window half-off the
screen to do some pre-capture clipping.
</tip>