[thelist] enhydra

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Oct 11 18:01:53 CDT 2000

I worked on a project that was using it

(http://www.rentals.com/ )

The whole development process was really sweet. I was making the
templates and supplying markup which were pretty much plain old xhtml,
with a few extra IDs (in span / divs etc) in there.
It uses a XML parser to parse the template files and build a class file
from each. I don't know the details (this in itself was a good thing - I
didn't have to)

So the engineers had a working bare bones application while the design
was still
being worked on. Integrating the new design was just a matter of
checking in new files (no copy paste of code, no dragging through files
adding <% if foo %> kind of stuff.)
The backend team were also happy and we're looking into ways of using it
on other projects.

Sam