[thelist] MPEG's from JPEG's

Jeff Lucido jlucido at j2-digital.com
Wed Oct 11 20:48:45 CDT 2000

Evolters:

I am in need of a weird image compilation solution. What I need to do is
create a MPEG of a group of sequential JPEG images located in a directory.
Basically, what I am doing is storing an image (with a time and date stamp)
twice per hour for a few hours per day in a special directory on a
webserver. I need a script/program/miracle to create a MPEG of the JPEG
images at the end of the day.

I found a solution that will work on a *nix box that is triggered by a CRON
script, however the images are being hosted from an NT machine. So, I am in
need of a solution that will work on NT. Does anyone out there know of
anything that may help me? Your comments and ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-JSLucido