[thelist] Virus problem

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Oct 12 13:30:20 CDT 2000

First, you need to know what you are dealing with. I suggest you start with an
online virus scanner, and a trojan scanner.

You can get an online virus scan at:
http://housecall.antivirus.com/pc_housecall/

http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/clinic/protect/ov_scan.asp?
I believe this one will clean the virus as well.

You can download a trojan scanner here:
www.moosoft.com
It's called The Cleaner

I would say using any one of these will clean whatever is there, but you will
probably at least get the name of the virus or trojan. Then, let us know, so we
can help you out more.

HTH,
Gina