[thelist] non-profilt sites?

Andy Olsen andyo at inxpress.net
Tue Oct 17 12:29:49 CDT 2000

Carole,

I do not-for-profit sites for a living (such as it is). I will leave it to
you to decide if these are well-designed:

Most recent: http://www.1kfriends.org
http://www.customersfirst.org
http://www.growingpower.org/
http://www.wisconsun.org/

Also, not mine,  http://www.votenader.com

Often, they have little money and I try to limit the level of effort
accordingly, so as not to go broke.

I would appreciate any opinions, positive or negative on these sites. You
can send comments to me directly at andyo at madtown.net .