[thelist] Print Magazine digital design annual

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 17 15:10:59 CDT 2000

> everyone works under impossible deadlines, not just creatives...
> and yeah, i understand most creatives don't care about coding, but
> their implementation staff should...

I agree

> i completely agree... they did, however, cite download times in their
> intro and even in some of the synopses

<blush> I rarely reed Print, I just look.

> not bummed out at all... in fact, one of my sites is in there...

Excellent and congratulations - which one? When I worked in advertising, the
only thing I ever read in Print were the credits to see which of my friends
had made it in to each issue (I'm not talented in design or graphics and
remain in awe of this type of talent.)

Patricia Meeks
pmeeks at msn.com