[thelist] FrontPage Forms

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Tue Oct 17 15:21:10 CDT 2000

Mona -

You could put a little Javasript snippet in the <body> tag of your page
that could do this.

For example, if I had a form like this:

<form action="something.pl" methhod="post" name="myForm">
<input type="text" name="myText">
</form>

You would have something like this in your <body> tag:

This would focus the curson in the textbox named 'myText' in the form
named 'myForm' ..

This probably isn't fullproof, and it for sure won't work if they dont
have javascript enabled, but its a start.. I'm by no means a javascript
guru so maybe someone else has a better idea..

Hope that helps.. :)

.djc.