[thelist] Re: [thelist]Making items availiable for downloading?

rudy Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca
Tue Oct 17 16:40:45 CDT 2000

hi archangel2341 at aol.com

yep, it went out to about 1000 people

> Anyway, I don't have much expierience with HTML page-making,
> and I don't have FRONTPAGE or any page-builders.

that's okay, we all had to start somewhere

> I am doing a Geocities web-site, and I know a bunch of stuff
> I want to do for it, but my pictures aren't showing up

are there any geocities instructions that explain how to set up your page?
 got a URL you can share?  do they let you create the page over the web,
or are you using a file transfer program (FTP) to copy your files to their
server?

> I don't know how to make items, (word documents, music files,
> emulations,) availiable for download.  Can anyone out there
> help me with this?

get your page with text and images working first, and add the other items
later

there are many here among us... (*)

... who can help

rudy