[thelist] How does it look?

miinx miinx at miinx.com.au
Wed Oct 18 20:00:04 CDT 2000

Interesting design - I really like it.  Is it meant to say "There's order
beneath the chaos"?  That's what I get from it.  But...  orange and blue...
orange and blue...  this combination is certainly the In Thing at the moment.

I'd change the attribute 'scrolling=yes' in your main frame, to 'scrolling=auto'
- I can see the scrollbars at the moment but they're not needed as the page
fits.

However, that said, there are a lot of visibility problems for NN4.73 on PC -
when the main frame is further broken up, the main part of this split doesn't
scroll at all.  So can't see past 10.05.00 in 'My Blabber', can't see photos
past the first one on any page, can only see your Babbelizer on the Web Toys
page etc.

NN4.73 on Win95, 800x600

HTH
Karen