[thelist] WAP gateway UP.Link

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Thu Oct 19 09:50:03 CDT 2000

Hi Lez,

most probably not would be my guess, though there are various factors that
affect the answer (phone model, gateway on the telco's end etc.). As far as
I know, the only working method for providing mobile push services at the
moment is to use SMS.

You can read more about this at the Wireless FAQ here -
http://allnetdevices.com/faq/?pair=04.060
or try a search in the archive for my mailing list such as
http://www.wap-dev.net/archive/search.php?keywords=push

I hope this helps.

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com