[thelist] CF: Fusebox question

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at iecommerce.net
Wed Oct 25 09:34:26 CDT 2000

I may have written too quickly. I don't normally use cfmodule without good
reason, which doesn't seem to happen all that often. I was under the
impression, perhaps mistakenly, that all templates in a specific directory
have access to session and application variables that are set for the app.

I stand corrected on that point. As for the rest, I have been reading these
newsgroups for a number of years and have gained an invaluable amount of
information from them. Cf-talk mostly, and recently, evolt. There are
archives for both lists: http://lists.evolt.org/archive/ and
http://www.egroups.com/list/cf-talk/.

Some other links of interest are:
    http://defusion.com
    http://halhelms.com
    http://cfm-resources.com (not to be confused with
http://cf-resources.com, I don't know who this Frenchy person is or what his
site has to do with coldfusion resources, but there you have it.)

"Frank" <framar at interlog.com> wrote in message
> >"Frank" <framar at interlog.com> wrote in message

<snip>
> It does, thank you. May I ask how you know this? Many people seem to
> have an insight into the inner workings of CF that I can't find in
> any of the reference manuals (and yes, my Ben Forta books are on the
> way from the bookstore right now). Is there another source that you
> would suggest that I look up to acquire this class of info?

<snip>