[thelist] CGI cart vs PHP cart

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Wed Oct 25 13:11:47 CDT 2000

At 11:06 AM 10/25/00 -0500, Scott Dexter wrote:
>by the by, php *is* CGI (Common Gateway Interface), just all fancy-schmancy
>implementation of it.

Thanks Scott, for being so kind when pointing out something so elementary.
<blush>

>I presume that when you say CGI, you're tweaking perl scripts? php, from
>what I've seen of it, shouldn't be that much of a stretch, but I must admit
>I've not seen much php other than what comes up on the list, but I think its
>a fair sampling....

Yes, tweaking. Thanks. I'm right in the middle of it and making a great big
mess but it *seems* to be working. Trial by fire is my middle name.

Thanks again for the clarification.

cfn ...
Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com