[thelist] Double and Single Quotes are ruining my life....

Dan Slater DSlater at buxtonco.com
Thu Oct 26 16:12:31 CDT 2000

Unfortunately, that solution just confuses me further.  How would the double
quotes then display properly in the text area?  wouldn't they be treated as
text and not "processed" by the browser to display quotes?

Not to mention the fact that I have no idea how to "filter the content
before I insert it" in the first place.

/me babbles