[thelist] can application.cfm mess up custom tags?

Nick Koleszar nick at aussieinlondon.com
Thu Oct 26 17:21:30 CDT 2000

I have a form which is sent to mail using an ISP's CF_MailForm custom tag
which used to work fine. Recently, it has stopped working, the error message
complaining it cannot find the custom tag.

The custom tag is definitely still there because some other
identically-constructed (apart from a few things like file-location and
email addresses) forms are still working.

The only difference I can think of is that the broken form is a cfm page
which has an application.cfm file about 2 directories above it and the
working forms are non-cfm and have no application.cfm files associated with
them. I may have altered the application.cfm file, could this affect
ColdFusion's ability to find the custom tag?

any ideas?

Nick Koleszar
nick at aussieinlondon.com