[thelist] A new PWS question

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Fri Oct 27 06:31:25 CDT 2000

Can PWS be installed on a Win 2K machine? We have SBS running on our office
network and I develop using PWS on Win 98 on my laptop. We bought a new
laptop recently which displays presentations better (15" screen on a
laptop!) but it runs Win 2K as well. Is there a version of IIS I can install
on it so that we can also schlepp around a copy of our website without me
having to carry a second laptop. If so, are there any conflict problems with
the fact that we already have IIS running on our server machine?

Phew - I hope that makes more sense to you lot than it does to me!

.steve