[thelist] CF: Fusebox, Scoping & CGI Variables

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Oct 28 12:01:10 CDT 2000

As I've mentioned before, I'm learning fusebox, and now am having to
deal with a whole new concept of scoping in CF.

I've been looking for the request.scope everywhere. My Ben Forta book
came yesterday, deal with 4.0, it's not mentioned.  Nor is it in my
Sybex book, the 4.5 online docs, or the manual.

The only scopes I can find are client, session, application, form,
url, attribute, cgi

Can someone point me a source of information that will describe all
the scopes that I can use in CF, and perhaps a bit about their
application?

Thanks.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com