Re [thelist] PWS - where?

Faustus faustus at privacyx.com
Mon Oct 30 09:28:25 CST 2000

Thanks, Paul.

I actually installed the version on my Win95 disc, but even after installing
and correctly configuring my personal web server, it doesn't seem to
'understand' ASP code.

I'm just starting to learn ASP. I was following a tutorial I found here:
http://www.net-language.com/workshops/Default.asp?workshop=22

Followed the guy's instructions to the letter but PWS doesn't seem to
interpret the 'Time' function specified in the workshop (Step 4: Creating an
ASP Page). My 'students.asp' file just shows "The time is."

I was thinking maybe my Win95 version of PWS is in need of updating...or am
I doing something wrong?

Faustus
Faustus at PrivacyX.com