[thelist] PWS - where?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Oct 30 11:38:41 CST 2000

I have the set-up file here if you want it. Not too sure on which CD I got
it, but I do know it's directly from Microsoft. Possibly the NT option pack.
PWS is free to distribute, right?
It installs with lots of errors, but you end up with a working PWS, as far
as ASP is concerned at least. And XML/XSL works fine too, cause that's what
I am developing right now.

Nicole