[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Tue Oct 31 00:45:08 CST 2000

Hi again Patricia:  I downloaded your code and look at it all a bit.
What you really need to do is nest your tables, but depending on your
deadline that might or might not be practical to figure out!

I found were you had put the td height that adds all the white space ---
I think you have it at 2500 (if I remember right).  Anyway, 1250 might
be a good compromise.  It works pretty exactly right for me at 800 x
600, and with a larger resolution you'd still have some white space but
not as much.  Of course, I'm not taking the lower resolution into
account, so not sure how you'd want to factor that in ...

Donna