[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Tue Oct 31 00:46:55 CST 2000

Hello,
In Netscape 4.7 on the Mac some of the type is very small. The table column
headers are un-readable. This is probably due to the Netscape re-sizing bug.
Navigator loses CSS information when you re-size the window (which I did
before I could notice what the text looked like). Javascript cures are
available from various sources - Dreamweaver deploys the shortest script
I've found to get the job done. ('Commands: Add/Remove Netscape Resize Fix')

The page also suffers from a problem I've been struggling with all day -
100% tables don't always make it the full 100% in Netscape - at least on my
machines (Mac and PC). I wish I knew why.

About your left nav and the white space. Did you try making that table
height="100%" (or 80% or whatever) to see if that does it. Just a guess.

That's all I can focus on for now.
Good luck.
Matt

Matthew Garrett