[thelist] ASP INSERT INTO problem

L. Floyd lfloyd at sonic.net
Wed Nov 1 15:24:57 CST 2000

Bingo!  As it turn out, "name" is ok, but "date" is reserved.  One
solution is to just rename the field.  But the other, which is what I did
cuz I'm lazy, is to do what Tab says:  put the field name in brackets.

Thanks for all the input.  I'm usually a lurker due to some email
difficulties here at work.  Yesterday I was working from home and it was
nice to have real access to thelist.

I'm still puzzled why it took so long for my posting to make it, however.
:-/

- larry