[thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error

Joel Morris joelm at citycent.com
Wed Nov 1 20:41:57 CST 2000

I've run into similar problems a couple of times recently on some Access/ADO
projects after uploading a new copy of the database with new data.

Now this may or may not be your problem, and I know it sounds weird, but it
turned out to be a browser (or maybe a proxy?) cache problem. Sometimes I
can get it to clear by closing out all instances of my browser and then
opening up a new one and running the script. Sometimes I just wait until the
next morning and then things work fine.

Good luck.

Joel Morris
CityCenter Co.