[thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 20:44:05 CST 2000

This has happened to us lots of times. For a while every time when I
uploaded a new database file it would do this.

Try compacting and then repairing the database through ODBC settings.

We found that restarting the server also fixed it - but you don't want to do
that every time you upload a new db.
An 'real' answer was never found as to why it was doing it, so I'm anxious
to see what the rest thing.

R.Livsey
Lead programmer for www.tickle.co.uk
Director of www.vibus.net