[thelist] Migrating from Access to MS SQL Server

Nick Koleszar nick at aussieinlondon.com
Thu Nov 2 06:19:03 CST 2000

I have to migrate a fairly simple application from MS Access to SQL Server
7. At the moment, all sql queries are performed in CFM pages so there are no
Access queries to migrate, just 6 tables.

I am looking for the best book to guide me through migration and best use of
SQL Server 7.

I have found two books but can anyone give me their reviews on these or
others?

Migrating from Access to MS SQL Server
Rick Dobson  Wrox Press; ISBN: 1861003285

and

>From Access to SQL Server
Russell Sinclair  Apress; ISBN: 1893115240

Nick Koleszar