[thelist] Word to HTML

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Nov 2 06:46:31 CST 2000

That's a Tidy plugin working there - it's better than a slap in the
face with a wet fish, but you'll still need to hand-clean a bit more.

Actually, the best Word->HTML I've seen is done by FrontPage
(Word & FP 97/8 - ymmv on 2k versions). As long as it's just
a simple text page, then there's not much for FP to screw with.

And then it's very simple to take out the few FP artefacts by hand.

Cheers
Martin

              Marlene Bruce <marlene.bruce at colemandesign.com>
              01/11/2000 22:40