[thelist] CF Developers Conference

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Fri Nov 3 15:42:48 CST 2000

Did we ever settle on a date/time/place for this?

I'm flying in tomorrow morning and staying through thursday evening, so
anytime/where in between is fine with me!

Seth

<tip type="Coldfusion help">
Stuck on a CF problem?  The CF forums are no help, right?  Wrong!   I
contend that the forums are not useful for asking for help, but they are
invaluable for searching for help.  They've been around for years, and
chances are that someone has already experienced the same problem you're
having.

Bookmark the forums search page, you'll thank me later!
http://forums.allaire.com/DevConf/Search.cfm
</tip>
Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager