[thelist] PayPal.com

Linda Goin info at goinhome.com
Fri Nov 3 23:31:21 CST 2000

Hi Michele - I've used PayPal for a little over half a year, and I'm quite
enamored with it. Very happy they're going 'international' as I have a lot
of clients outside of the states - this will make payment *much* easier.
I've gone with the business arrangement - this allows me to bill clients
through PayPal, which also encourages them to sign up to make payment. The
charge for accepting checks or credit cards is minimal - and there's no
monthly fee. I've put off accepting credit cards directly because of the low
fees from PayPal.

The only difficulty is the reluctance of larger clients in having the desire
to sign up for PayPal. Hopefully this may change with the international
services - has more of a professional ring to it.

Regards,
Linda Goin
www.goinhome.com